To Join – Please scroll down the page, choose your appropriate membership ‘Tier’ & click ‘Add to Cart’ in order to make payment. After payment is made, you will be redirected to a membership registration page – please choose option #2 to complete your membership registration.
Should you be purchasing multiple memberships for your service using the same credit card, please purchase each membership using separate transactions and by using the members’ name and email address. Each separate transaction is made, the system will prompt you to choose a username and password for the member and they will be emailed the information to log into our Virtual Library. Questions about your renewal? Contact us!
Why become an EMSCC member?
- EMSCC/DSMUC provides value-added member services to develop and promote the emergency medical management profession in Canada
- EMSCC/DSMUC provides industrial representation to national and international groups
- EMSCC/DSMUC is a repository of EMS best practices information (see EMSCC Library)
- EMSCC/DSMUC supports and promotes EMS leadership development
- National Discussion Groups that allow EMSCC members to share information via teleconference on an issue or topic of current interest.
- Comprehensive EMS Cross-Service Survey that will allow members to compare their service and delivery model with other services.
- National Major Event Alert Group to provide the necessary infrastructure that could quickly bring together tier 1 members by teleconference to share intelligence when a major event occurs that would effect, stress, or compromise the integrity of emergency medical services.
- Leadership and management development workshops.
- Online archive of EMS literature, case studies, policies and more.
- Annual leadership and learning conference.
- Website – Special access to the For Our Members section of the website, which contains information on EMS best practices, support for EMS leadership development, networking and other services.
- Member Directory – access to the member directory, to assist with networking opportunities.
- Annual Conference – Special member rates to attend the annual conference, as well as access to speaker information and presentations posted on the website.
- Early Notice – about upcoming events, such as professional development workshops and special events.
- Subscription to our Listserve – a platform for our members to immediately share information, pose questions to other EMS services, and communicate on a timely basis with EMSCC members across the country.
Note: All memberships are annual and your credit card will be automatically charged each year to keep your membership active. If you do not want your membership to renew you are responsible to contact us in writing to advise of this. Please contact us to report any billing changes as well so we can update your information and keep you current!
Tier 1: Voting Chief/Director/Owner/Operator
Individuals that are head of an organization that is a direct provider of ambulance services to the public, and occupy a Chief, Director or Owner/Operator position. Membership belongs to the sponsoring municipality, region, health region or company, and is transferable to the future incumbent occupying the Chief/Director/Owner/Operator position (or their designate). Refund Policy
CAD$765.00/year + GST/HST
Tier 2: Non-Voting EMS Managers
Individuals that are in an organization that is a direct provider of ambulance services to the public, and occupy a management or supervisory position. Membership remains with the individual for the term of the membership. Refund Policy
CAD$127.50/year + GST/HST
Tier 3: Non-Voting Affiliates
Individuals that are in an emergency medical services academic or health services related organization; the municipal, provincial or federal government; an academic or consulting organization. Membership remains with the individual for the term of the membership. Examples may include Paramedics, Medical First Responders, Medical Directors, Emergency Physicians or Nurses, provincial or federal health departments, instructors, and consultants. Refund Policy
CAD$127.50/year + GST/HST
Tier 4: Non-Voting Corporate Membership
Representatives of corporations and organizations that provide products and services primarily to the health services industry. Membership remains with the company/organization for the term of the membership. Refund Policy
CAD$2550.00/year + GST/HST
We accept the following payments:
Questions about becoming an EMSCC Member? Contact us