<<<<<< Member Sign In here!
Our EMSCC website is always undergoing improvements! Along with the benefits you already receive, we’re always adding more content and making it easier for you to navigate to the information you seek!
If you run into any difficulties with this process you can always contact us for help!
Not a current member, but interested in learning more? Click here to obtain further details about becoming an EMSCC Member.
As a member of the EMSCC, you will receive the following benefits;
- National Discussion Groups that allow EMSCC members to share information via teleconference on an issue or topic of current interest.
- Comprehensive EMS Cross-Service Survey that will allow members to compare their service and delivery model with other services.
- National Major Event Alert Group to provide the necessary infrastructure that could quickly bring together tier 1 members by teleconference to share intelligence when a major event occurs that would effect, stress, or compromise the integrity of emergency medical services.
- Leadership and management development workshops.
- Online archive of EMS literature, case studies, policies and more.
- Annual leadership and learning conference.
- Website – Special access to the For Our Members section of the website, which contains information on EMS best practices, support for EMS leadership development, networking and other services.
- Member Directory – access to the member directory, to assist with networking opportunities.
- Annual Conference – Special member rates to attend the annual conference, as well as access to speaker information and presentations posted on the website.
- Early Notice – about upcoming events, such as professional development workshops and special events.
Contact us should you have any questions!