The Paramedic Chiefs Awards of Excellence are awarded to any person (or team) who has developed and implemented an EMS process, method, or program that demonstrates extraordinary achievement within the last three years.
The three categories that will be considered in 2013 include:
- Award of Excellence for a Quality Workplace
- Award of Excellence for an Innovative Treatment or Technology
- Award of Excellence for a Client Centred Initiative
The person or team shall be nominated by the care providers and leaders of EMS in Canada. Nominations are evaluated on the information provided in the nomination submission.
The call for nominations commences February 1st, 2013 and closes at 1700 (EST) on April 12th, 2013. All nominations must be sent via email to: awards(at)paramedicchiefs(dot)ca
This year a maximum of two winners will be the recipients of this coveted award. The winners will be provided:
- One complimentary registration to the Paramedic Chiefs of Canada conference
- Two nights accommodation at the selected conference hotel/venue
- Economy airfare for one individual to and from the conference
Nomination Forms for Download: